Edge Electric has been servicing the Electrical Installation and Repair needs of Wheatland OK for since 1996.
Call us now at: 405-691-3343 or check out the reviews and testimonials from your neighbors, that make us the top rated service provider in Wheatland OK.
for Wheatland, OK
Our Reviews by City
To find the right person, compare multiple electricians, read reviews, and check credentials. By asking the right questions, you can weed out workers who aren’t up for the job.
- What services do you offer? The right electrician for you will provide the services you require.
- Are you covered by insurance? To protect themselves in the event of an accident, savvy electricians should be able to confirm that they are insured.
- Are you certified? Licenses are frequently required by the state, and they are an essential component of any qualified electrician’s toolkit.
- How long has your company been in operation? The longer an electrician has been in business, the more you can rely on them to do a good job.
Once these questions are answered to your satisfaction be sure to ask for an estimate of total costs and a timeline for job completion.
In addition to the questions listed above, you may wish to inquire:
- Do you have any references? The importance of references is almost equal to that of a license. If previous clients are ecstatic about their work, they are a good fit for you.
- Is a permit required? A contractor may not always be aware of whether a permit is required. As a homeowner or building owner, you must determine which permits are required.
- Who will actually do the work? Unless you hire an actual electrical company to handle the job, licensed electrical contractors frequently hire journeyman electricians to perform work under their license.
Each state has its own set of requirements and licensing agencies. If an electrician is licensed to work in your community, you can check with your local licensing department. This information can also be obtained from your state’s Department of Labor. You can also ask your electrician for proof of liability insurance. The electrician’s license should then be verified with their insurance company.