Edge Electric has been servicing the Electrical Installation and Repair needs of Midwest City OK for since 1996.
Call us now at: 405-691-3343 or check out the reviews and testimonials from your neighbors, that make us the top rated service provider in Midwest City OK.
It is highly recommended that you have an electrician add an outlet to your Midwest City OK home, though it is not required by law. Some reasons to have an electrician complete the work include:
- A licensed electrician will make sure the new outlet works safely with no risk of faulty wiring that could lead to electrocution or fire.
- Electricians will ensure the outlet is up to code and will pass inspection.
- An electrician will check that the outlet works in conjunction with the circuit breaker to its handling capacity.
Edge Electric employs highly skilled licensed electricians that handle every job with professionalism and expertise. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Standards are established for breaker boxes by the National Electric Code to ensure the safety of your home. These include:
- A three foot clearance in all directions should be maintained around the breaker box.
- The breaker box must be between 4 – 6 feet off the ground.
- The box must be easily accessible and be able to open to a 90 degree angle.
For more information on breaker boxes, contact the electric experts at Edge Electric!
Having an electrician rewire a house generally takes 4-10 days depending on the type of home you have. An older home will take a little longer and the more complex the project the longer it will take. Costs factors include the prices of panels, wires and other materials, as well as the accessibility to the wiring.
For a more accurate estimate, we are happy to help. Contact Edge Electric for a free estimate on rewiring services.
It takes an electrician around 30 minutes to an hour to replace an outlet. The overall time can be affected by the following factors:
- Where the outlet is located.
- Whether you are installing a new or similar type of outlet.
- Whether you are upgrading the existing outlet.
In general, replacing an outlet shouldn’t take very long, but there are factors that can cause the job to take longer in some instances. To find out more about getting your electrical outlet replaced, give us a call today.
An electrical outlet may stop working because:
- The circuit to your outlet has tripped.
- Your GFCI outlet has tripped.
- Your outlet has loose or faulty wiring.
If your outlet is a GFCI outlet, you should check all other appliances and outlets on the circuit to see if there are any with damaged wiring that may have caused the GFCI to trip. To learn more about getting your electrical outlet inspected and repaired, call us today.
Yes, you can install a ceiling fan where a light fixture is. However, the wiring will have to be modified to support the fan’s operation and a support bracket will need to be installed to hold the weight of the fan. If you want to install a ceiling fan where a light fixture is, it is best to have a licensed electrician perform the installation. An electrician will be able to ensure that the wiring is correct and that the installation is done properly. To find out more about getting a ceiling fan installed in your home, contact us today.
for Midwest City, OK
Our Reviews by City
TAMMY - Midwest City, OK
punctual,clean,assessed and repaired as needed in a timely matter.wonderful service friendly repairman
Change dryer plug
Fan install, bid service
Project to update electrical system. Replaced breaker box with Cutler Hammer electric panel. Replaced all receptacles. Added GFCI plugs in kitchen and bathrooms as required by electrical safety code.
Upgrade electric panel. Update to grounded plugs. Add GFCI plug in kitchen.
Install light fixture
Replace vents in bathrooms. Removed old bath vents and installed new vents.