Having a bad electrical panel can cause fires in your home, so it’s important that you have yours looked at immediately if you suspect your panel has gone bad. Some signs your panel needs replacing include:
- Your lights flicker often.
- The breaker trips frequently.
- Burn marks on breaker box.
- Unusual noises coming from the breaker box.
- Small electric shocks when you touch an outlet or light switch.
At Edge Electric, we take your safety very seriously. If you suspect your electrical panel might have gone bad, don’t hesitate to contact us. When you trust us with your electrical work, you can be sure the job will be done quickly and with your safety always in mind.